Niche WordPress Blog
Do you want a gorgeous niche affiliate blog, but don't have the time or
the skills to create this yourself?
Choose from a selection of blogs in popular niches below. Each blog includes the following:
- Premium WordPress theme with Eye Catching Graphics
- 3-5 Clickbank Products promoted in the sidebar and above blog posts
- High Quality PLR EBook to sell or use as a list building giveaway (all blogs apart from Digital Photography & Acne)
- Populated with 10-15 high quality blog posts
- Some blogs come with videos
- Some sites come with an Integrated EBay Store - just insert your affiliate ID
- All Source Files included (PSDs, Word documents)
- Extra Bonus items such as PLR articles or an additional EBook for your niche
- Easy to add Google Adsense or other ads in the theme control panel
- Detailed user guide and customization guides
The installation service includes:
- -> WordPress Installation on to your chosen domain/host
- -> Install and configuration of your premium theme & plugins
- -> Customization with your Clickbank affiliate links
- -> All blog post content and images loaded
- -> Detailed user guides
Please view the demo of the site you are interested in to see exactly what you are getting. The site will be
installed exactly as it is in the demo, but on your domain, with your affiliate links.
IMPORTANT NOTE - These sites are currently supported on Bluehost,
and Hostgator Hosting. If you have another
type of hosting you can check with me on my helpdesk to
see whether or not I can install on your host.
(Definitely no free hosting
accounts, Go Daddy or GVO hosting accounts are supported due to lack of the necessary features required to install these sites).
Please see the Niche Site FAQ for
answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you do not have a hosting account please see the instructions below:
(1) Choose your domain name - I recommend going to
BlueHost then buy your domain name,
AND your hosting all at the same place. This will make things a LOT easier for you. Obviously it is best to pick a
domain name that is related to the niche market of the website that you are going to be purchasing.
(2) Sign up for Hosting - if you already have your domain name but you don't have web hosting account
that supports cpanel you will need to sign up for a web hosting account. I highly
recommend BlueHost BlueHost
offers top notch, reliable, and fully functional hosting with great support. They have proven to be one of
the best all around hosting companies. The cost is around $7 per month, payable yearly and includes a
domain name. If you do not wish to pay yearly,
Hostgator is a good alternative.
(3) Ensure that your Name Servers are setup - if you have ordered your domain name and your hosting from
different companies you will need to ensure that your domain name servers are set up correctly. Your hosting company
will send you an email with the addresses of two name servers. All you need to do is login to the place where you
manage your domain name and set the name server 1 and name server 2 to these addresses.
Once you have purchased your website and filled in the website order form I will aim to install your
website within 2 working days or less. If we receive your order and the domain names have not resolved,
or your cpanel login details are incorrect, this will delay the installation, so it is important to
check that all your details are correct before logging in.
For support please visit SuzanneMorrison.net
NOTE - If you would prefer to install the blog yourself, you must be familiar with FTP, WordPress and phpMyAdmin.
An indepth install guide will be provided and you will need to FTP the site files to your host, install WordPress,
import a database, update various rows in the database and make customizations in the WordPress admin panel.
The price for the website without installation is currently $57. Please raise a
ticket on my helpdesk to enquire about this option.
After purchasing this page you will be taken to the squeeze page questionnaire. Once you have filled in your details I will complete your
update as soon as possible, usually within 2 business days or less.
FREE Website Traffic Course + EBooks (worth $97)
- * The Best Free, Effective Ways to Get Traffic
- * How to Optimize your web pages
- * How to get a Top Ranking in Google
- * How to Make Money Surfing Traffic Exchanges